In very own words of the founder, Dr. Charanjeet Singh:
“A hospital is not great by its reputation, building, or the number of staff but by the quality of services it offers. Nothing else matters if services are good. They should be our prime focus.”
Hence, we make sure that the services we offer at Prime Hospital are the latest and best in class. Inspired by that, we offer a wide range of surgical and medical treatment across several specialties at Prime Hospital.
The treatment is offered in various medical fields like Eye, Skin, ENT, Dental, Medicine and Orthopedics. For each field, we have dedicated staff, latest medical facilities and surgical equipment, and specialty care wards.
We offer latest medical treatments for eye patients like:
- Computerized eye testing: Detecting whether a patient’s eye sight is normal using a machine called auto-refractor.
- Cataract surgery by Phacoemulsification technique: A procedure in which the cloudy lens inside patient’s eyes is replaced with an artificial lens to restore clear vision.
- Treatment for Corneal diseases: Treatment is offered for corneal ulcers, corneal injuries & corneal opacification.
- Eye pressure checkup: We have facility to measure eye pressure using the most advanced medical equipment.
- Treatment for Diabetic & Hypertensive retinopathy: We have facilities for detection & treatment of eye diseases related to hypertension & diabetes.
Apart from this, we also prescribe Opticals for needy patients at Prime Hospital.
Following ENT treatments are offered at Prime Hospital:
- Microscopic ear surgery: A specific treatment for curing perforations of the ear drum.
- Endoscopic surgery of nose: Special type of surgery for treating chronic sinusitis & nasal polyps through a minimally invasive endoscopic technique.
- Hearing Tests: A procedure to check whether ear is functioning properly or not.
We also offer hearing aids for needy patients.
Here are the treatments our skin department offers:
- Consultation pertaining to diseases of Skin, Hair, Nails and Oral cavity
- Electrosurgery& Chemical Cautery Electrosurgery& Chemical cautery deals with surgical treatment of skin conditions such as warts and skin tags.
- Dermatosurgery Dermatologic surgery deals with surgical removal of moles, cysts, corns and lipomas.
- Dermaroller Dermarollers are used for the treatment of Acne pit scars.
- Intralesional Injections Skin conditions such as Hypertrophic scars, Keloids & Alopecia are treated with intralesional injections.
The General physicians take care of patients suffering from a wide range of ailments:
- Fever: Fever is characterized by elevation of the body temperature beyond 37 degrees Celcius. It can be due an infection, an autoimmune disease, or a malignancy.
- Hypertension: High blood pressure is one of the most common ailment that affects a large percentage of adults. Persistently uncontrolled high blood pressure has detrimental effect on heart, kidneys, brain, and eyes.
- Diabetes: Diabetes or high blood sugar is due to deficiency of a hormone called Insulin, which is responsible for metabolism of blood glucose. Diabetic patients are unable to produce adequate quantities of Insulin, hence, they have to take either Insulin injections or medicines that augment Insulin.
- Autoimmune disorders: Autoimmunity refers to destruction of one’s own cells by one’s own immune system. It includes serious conditions such as SLE, Rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis.
Following Dental Procedures are done at Prime Hospital:
- Dental Implant Surgery: A technique in which dental implants are placed in your mouth or jaw, which will further act as a base for replacement of teeth with dental prosthesis.
- Orthodontics: A medical procedure that deals in the detection, prevention, and correction of malpositioned teeth and jaws. It involves the use of braces and dentures for cure.
- Root Canal Treatment: The technique is used to repair and save a tooth that’s already been destroyed. In this, the nerve pulp is removed and the tooth is cleaned and sealed from inside so that the infection doesn’t spread further.
- Prosthodontic: A dental procedure that involves missing teeth or jaw structure with dental prosthesis.
- Regular Dental Procedures:We also conduct regular dental procedures at Prime hospital, such as the removal of plaque from teeth (dental scraping), extraction of malpositioned teeth, regular dental check ups, etc.
We offer a wide range of Orthopedic treatment at Prime Hospital:
- Knee Replacement Surgery: Also known as knee arthroplasty, knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure to remove weight bearing surface of knee for curing pain and discomfort.
- Knee Arthroscopy: A medical procedure for detecting knee disorders. In this, the surgeon makes a precision cut and then insert a tiny camera called arthroscope, that allows them to see internally into the knee.
- Shoulder Arthroplasty: A surgical procedure that involves total reconstruction of the shoulder joint.
- Carpal Tunnel Release: The technique involves curing of carpal tunnel, a passageway on the palm of hand that connects forearm to hand.
Regular Ortho Checkups and Treatments: We also conduct regular checkups and treatments for disorders like joint dislocation, fractured skull, and broken bones.